Due to public safety restrictions, stays with check-in from 20/03/2020 to 07/05/2021 may only be available to guests traveling for certain reasons:
- business trips in accordance with the list specified in the regulation, - - participation in sports-related competitions or groupings,
- being a health care worker, patient or his guardian,
- beeing a foreigner unable to continue traveling to a permanent place of residence.
Stay with us in the above-mentioned The period will require a CERTIFICATE issued by the relevant institutions, depending on the reason for travel.
Exclusive, spacious apartment located in the city center, in a prestigious part of Warsaw. It has been designed for groups of 4 friends who pay great attention to visiting the city as well as to high standard of accommodation.
Luxurious living room with kitchenette:
- A comfortable sofa that will ensure a good night's sleep for two people + TV.
- Take a meal at a round table with three chairs.
- The kitchen section has been provided with all necessary utensils + fridge, electric hob, dishwasher, electric kettle, and tea and coffee making facilities.
- In the corridor there is a dressing room with a washing machine.
- Comfortable bed that will ensure a good night's sleep for two people + two bedside tables, reading lamps.
- Modern shower, toilet, washbasin + hair dryer, all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
Throughout your stay, we are available by phone and at the office - ready to help in case of any problems.
The apartment is located in the city center, near the iconic Three Crosses Square. In the area of the apartment you will find a number of luxury boutiques and restaurants, and a grocery store is only 300 meters away. Bus stops are already 150 meters away. Only 10 minutes to the Royal Łazienki Park, where popular Chopin concerts take place in the summer - in only 15 minutes.
Any late check-in between 22:00 and 24:00 is 50 zlotys.
The fee for late check-in after 24:00 is 100 PLN.
Extension of check-out hours until 1 PM is upon additional cost of 50 PLN.
Check-out after 1 PM will cost the price of the next full day.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).