Join our Partner Program
Whether you’re a travel blogger or a company with a product for digital nomads, we offer special benefits to our preferred partners.
Global & local partners
If you're a physical or digital business serving the digital nomad community, we'd love to hear from you!
We partner with products and services like co-working spaces, tech companies, local tour providers, transportation companies, and more.
Contact us at [email protected] to get a personalized deal.
Become an Ambassador
If you write, speak, or record videos about traveling and working remotely, our Affiliate Program is for you!
How does it work?
- You get a unique referral link.
- You track your performance through your Flatio affiliate dashboard.
- You get paid for every booking and every landlord that comes through your link.
- You're covered by a 60-day cookie window that ensures you get credit for the booking, even if people don't book right away.
We're glad you asked this question. It's very important to us that we partner and work with the right businesses, and we're happy to help you find out if Flatio is a good fit for you.
Please write to us at [email protected] and briefly introduce yourself and/or your business. We'll then contact you to give you more information about the different partner options and answer your questions.
We know partnering with Flatio is a big step, so we want to make sure you make an informed decision.
Flatio is an accommodation solution focused on digital nomads. We serve the digital nomad community and are committed to partnering with businesses that share the same goal. If digital nomads are your target audience, a partnership with us can be a long-term beneficial one, either by driving traffic to your website or by having an additional revenue stream.
It's important for us that you know how and when you get paid and how we handle invoices.
Here's what you need to know:
- Payments are made monthly, whenever your profit is over €50. The partner should issue an invoice to Flatio no later than 4 days after the start of the next month, according to the data on our Affiliate Tracking Platform.
- The payment deadline is 30 days after the invoice is sent.