This property is located in the locality of the 'Reis Magos'. It is a fifteen minute drive from the centre of Funchal and ten minutes from the airport.
In a quiet area, it is ideal for those who like to stay close enough to the city not having big displacements, but equally far from the city movement.
This property has one bedroom with a double bed, another bedroom with two single beds, a living room with a sofa bed, and a complete bathroom. It accommodates up to 6 people.
The 'Reis Magos' area is known for its quietness and beautiful promenade, which connects the sea and the land in perfect harmony. The building is situated five hundred meters away from this fantastic walk, ideal for a walk in the summer evenings and winter afternoons or to make beach during the hottest days.
Nearby there are several bars and restaurants where you can enjoy our gastronomy or international dishes. Besides the closest options, you can also go to the centre of Caniço (five minutes by car) where you will find a greater variety of restaurants, a pharmacy and a shopping centre with a medium-sized supermarket.
The best option to get to the apartment will be the transfer. Ask us to book one with our local partners. It is cheaper than the taxis you find at the airport.
If you rent a car, any navigation app can easily find the address.
To get to Funchal, there are bus stops nearby.
Access to property
You have access to all areas of the property.
We are always available to help or answer questions. We do our best to reply all requests. We also have an app for guests with all the important information about the property and other useful information for your stay.
- According to Portuguese law, all guests are required to present a valid ID. (passport or identity card).
- Check-in hour must be scheduled in advance. If it is not scheduled within a maximum of 48 hours before, guests will be subject to the availability of our team.
- All bed linen and towels are provided. We can also put a baby cot, a high chair and a baby bath if needed, but you should request. There are a first aid kit, extinguishers and fire blanket in the property.
- Cleaning during the stay is carried out weekly, as well as changing clothes, towels and consumables. If you want extra cleaning, the service will be charged separately at an affordable price. For stays of less than seven nights, weekly cleaning or changing clothes and replacing consumables will not be carried out.
- We inform that a Tourist Tax will be charged to all people who stay overnight in the municipality of Santa Cruz. Thus, all customers staying in tourist buildings and/or accommodation establishments, aged 18 or over, will be charged € 1.00 per person/night, up to a maximum of € 5.00 per person/stay. This fee will be charged at check-in.
We want you to feel at home. We do not ask for more than respect for neighbours and care for the property, in addition to not smoking inside the house.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).