Do you value a room with a split AC, new furniture and mattress, great internet (500mbps download, wi-fi and also Ethernet) and to be close to the Metro (less than 200mt)? If so, check out this ad!
This cozy bedroom for a single person is located at Parque das Nações parish, 2 minutes walking from the Moscavide Metro station. It’s in a 3 bedrooms apartment, on a 13th floor building. The apartment was all renovated. The bathroom will be shared with one more person.
In the month rent value is included
Services and utilities:
– water, electricity and natural gas
– wash and dry a load of cloths (equal or less than 8kg) per week
– clean sheets and towels every week (on Fridays)
– you'll have to clean the shared bathroom, living-room and kitchen each even week or will be add +50 Euros to the rent. The other person who shares the bathroom with you will also clean each even week, so the cleaning will be weekly.
– single bed (90x200) with a 22cm thickness pocket spring mattress
– night stand with a table lamp
– desk (100x60)
– wardrobe with hangers
– book case with 4 drawers
– split AC
– ethernet port/ jack
– small safe box
– door with key
– also provide to the bedroom:
* 2 pillows, pillowcases and pillow protectors
* mattress protector
* duvet cover, comforter and bedspread
* a set of sheets (flat and fitted)
* a set of fluffy towels (body/hand/face)
* a bath mat
Shared bathroom (with only one person):
– hair dryer
– electric towels rack
– also provide to the bathroom:
* hand towel
* first aid kit
* cleaning cloths and detergents
– expresso machine
– sandwish toster
– washer and dryer
– tableware (dishes, glassware and cutlery)
– personal storage in the kitchen:
* inside the refrigerator: 2 boxes in the fridge and 1 little box in the frozen
* 3 shelfs cabinet
– dining table
– iron table
– be respectful to the flatmates
– always clean after yourself
– don't smoke
– don't bring pets
– don't do parties or meals with friends
– don't make noise between 10PM until 7AM
– isn't allowed sleepovers and if you bring someone to visit please let other people know in advance
The internet speed was independently verified by See the results
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Your time is precious. That's why we've added a virtual tour option to our platform so you can see some of the rentals listed on Flatio from the comfort of your own home.
If a virtual tour isn't available for the accommodation you've chosen, you can contact the landlord and ask them if they're willing to give you a personal tour of the rental unit.
If you move in and find that the rented accommodation doesn't match the information on Flatio at the time the reservation request was sent to the landlord, you can withdraw from the lease agreement under certain circumstances explained in this article in our help center.
Also, under our "secure move-in" policy, we'll assist you with moving to an alternative accommodation if you report within a certain period of time that the rental unit doesn't match the ad and the landlord doesn't fix the problem immediately. You can read the details in our help center.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancelation policy).