Ready for an unforgettable stay in Leiria?
Make your reservation at Heritage House, a house in the centre of Leiria fully renovated, with a unique environment that combines the secular, design and modernity.
At Heritage House you will find everything you need whether you visit us in holidays or in business travel, either for short or long stays:
- self check-in / self check-out, easy and comfortable
- room with double bed
- bedroom with bunk bed and desk for working with laptop computer
- kitchen with fully equipped dining area, either for light meals or more complete meals, equipped with washing machine, and furniture for various storage purposes
- bathroom with shower and several storage units
- living room with sofa and television with around 150 channels
- ultra fast wi-fi for leisure or work
- air conditioning for heating or cooling
- outside, a small private patio
100 YEARS OF HISTORY
Heritage House is without a doubt an excellent choice for those who wish to know the cultural heritage of the Central Region of Portugal. History and experiences with more than 100 years, a totally restored house, in the centre of the city of Leiria and in the centre of Portugal.
Part of the history of Leiria and of Portugal, keeping its original external features as well as some interior elements, Heritage House takes us to a trip back in time, when the family experience was made in cosy spaces, full of proximity and personality.
Heritage House is an exclusive space, which combines the cultural heritage of the Central Region (by the collection of pieces and photographs with history) with design and modernity. Each corner of the house is a discovery, sometimes of history, sometimes of modernity, with a perfect harmony for an immersive experience in the culture of the Region and of Portugal.
A unique space in the city, totally independent and with a very special light.
A few meters from the Heritage House you will find the Mobilis - urban public transport, although and on foot are very close the main sights of the city that you can visit:
- Castle and its medieval paths
- Leiria's Cathedral
- Rodrigues Lobo Square, where you can enjoy a coffee in one of its inspiring esplanades
- Sant'ana Market, in the heart of the city
- Theatre José Lúcio da Silva
- Museum of Leiria, internationally awarded
- Museum Imagem e Movimento, already considered the best Portuguese museum
- São Pedro Church, with more than 8 centuries of history served several purposes: city cathedral, theatre, granary and prison
- Painters' House, considered a piece of historical architecture
- Paper Mill Museum, where you can participate in the grinding of grain
- Our Lady of the Incarnation Sanctuary, built in 1588 on the São Gabriel hill in honour of a miracle
- Eça de Queirós House, discover the house where Eça de Queirós lived when he wrote "Crime of Father Amaro" at the end of the 19th century
- Rio Lis, a romantic walk or with the family, breathe the fresh air with a relaxing green landscape by the river
SELF CHECK-IN / SELF CHECK-OUT
Here you will have an unforgettable stay, quiet and comfortable.
After the guest sends us his/her data, we provide a Guest App with all the information about the self check-in / self check-out, as well as many other useful information about the region.
During your stay we will always be available and contactable for any questions or additional requests. We will be happy to receive you!
Additional and reinforced care in the cleaning and disinfection processes in order to guarantee the safety of our guests.
If our guests wish, and for stays of more than one week, we offer an intermediate cleaning service for 35€, which includes a change of bed and bath linen, and a cleaning of the room.
The cleaning is done in accordance with the rules of the Directorate General of Health, and in summary:
- The clothes are washed at the highest possible temperature using (delicate) bleach to treat them.
- Between the laundry and the flat, the clothes are transported in a waterproof bag, which is only opened after the space has been cleaned and disinfected.
- Our employees wear disposable protective gear during cleaning.
- We use specific products for the different areas of the flat. Specifically, the bathroom is cleaned with a chlorine-based product and then with an alcohol-based disinfectant.
- Surfaces and fabrics are disinfected at the end with a 70% alcohol-based product, including handles, switches, worktops, tables and chairs, among others.
- Take care and respect all the equipment and spaces in the house
- Parties and events are not allowed
- Respect the neighbourhood and the silence between 22h00 and 08h00
- At check-out leave the space tidy and presentable, and take out the rubbish when you leave
Com uma localização privilegiada e central, pode contar com todas as comodidades e serviços indispensáveis à porta:
- Estacionamento: desde a 20 metros e com várias opções publicas e gratuitas
- Restaurantes: são diversas as opções com restaurantes desde a 50 metros
- Farmácia Oliveira: 50 metros
- Supermercado: Spar a 200 metros (Galerias Jardins do Lis)
- Pastelaria / Cafetaria: Brisanorte a 200 metros (Galerias Jardins do Lis)
- Rio Lis: 200 metros, desfrutar do Jardim Almuinha Grande, e fazer uma agradável caminhada junto ao Rio Lis, num percurso qualificado de 5km
- Jardins e Zonas Verdes: 200 metros
- Mercado Local: 400 metros, Terça a Sábado das 07h00 às 19h00
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancellation policy).