Spacious sunny 3-room apartment in the heart of the capital. Superb location, comfortably furnished and stylish interior, designed for the stay of 6 guests. The apartment is ideally suited for a family stay with small children or for a group of friends.
Dining room with kitchenette
- The dining room consists of a large wooden table with a place to eat a meal for 6 people.
- Functionally furnished kitchen contains all necessary utensils + fridge, oven, gas hob, dishwasher, electric kettle, tea and coffee making facilities.
- The kitchen is safe for the youngest guests. The cabinets are equipped with special security features.
Living room acting as a bedroom:
- Two stylish couches that will provide a quiet night for up to four people + TV, coffee table, standing lamp.
- There is an air conditioner in this room.
- You can drink your morning coffee on our balcony with a view of the right side of Warsaw.
- the best quality bed with a comfortable, double mattress + bedside table with reading lamp, chest of drawers.
- Toilet + small washbasin.
Bathroom for everyone:
- A bright bathroom with a modern shower and a bathtub + washing machine, hair dryer, all necessary cosmetics and fresh towels.
Throughout your stay, we are available by phone and at the office - ready to help in case of any problems.
We personally hand in and pick up the keys in the apartment and guide the guests around it to dispel any doubts and answer questions that may arise during your stay.
The apartment is located in the city center, only 2 minutes on foot from public transport stops. You can take a walk to visit the Palace of Culture and Science (you will get there in 20 minutes). You can get to the Old Town in a 25-minute walk or in 10 bus!
Any late check-in between 22:00 and 24:00 is 50 PLN.
The fee for late check-in after 24:00 is 100 PLN.
Extension of check-out hours until 1 PM is upon additional cost of 50 PLN.
Check-out after 1 PM will cost the price of the next full day.
Temporary repairs are being carried out in the building.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).