The studio has 45 square meters and a terrace with a view over the Douro River and the city. It's a 3rd floor, NO elevator. Ideal for 2, but accommodates up to 4 people!
FULLY EQUIPPED APARTMENT
• King Size Bed (160 cm x 200 cm)
• double Sofa Bed (140 cm x 190 cm)
• 40'' LCD TV, cable TV with international channels, DVD Player (and movies as well)
• free Wi-Fi
• kitchenette with electric oven, electric stove, microwave, fridge with a small freezer compartment and dishwasher.
small appliances such as coffee machine, kettle, toaster, sandwich maker, electric squeezer, handheld blender.
• eating table with 2 chairs (and 2 folding stools also available)
• bathroom with shower (hairdryer available)
• bed linen and towels included
• small laundry with washing and dryer machine, iron/iron board, and a drying stand that you can use indoor or in the terrace.
• air conditioning (heating and cooling) and a portable handheld scale are available
LARGE TERRACE WITH AN AMAZING VIEW
On the upper floor of the apartment, you will find a large terrace (45 square meters) with a direct view of The Douro river and the city.
The terrace is equipped with:
• table with 4 comfortable chairs
• 2 sunchairs
• a shower (cold water)
Licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (6452/AL).
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).