- Small apartment (48m2), located in the historical center of Paço de Arcos, fully furnished and equipped, on the 1st floor with stairs, with independent entrance, in a building awarded for its recovery and situated 50 meters from the sea with a cozy garden in front, with private patio
- There´s 3 private bedrooms with 1 shared bathroom, a shared kitchen, and a shared common space. Towels and bed linen included.
- The rooms are fully furnished and have heating. It has a living and dining room, kitchen, WC with a bathtub with shower. It has a terrace with table and chairs where you can rest comfortably, enjoying the magnificent sunny days
- Located between the beach, the town and the mountain, which allows a lot of activities such as hiking, biking, trekking, surfing, windsurfing, climbing, canoeing, paragliding, sailing and much more
- 5 minutes walking to Paço de Arcos train station, supermarkets, pharmacy, markets, laundry, shops, cafes, restaurants, taxis and the beach
- Close to Escola Naval, Universidade Atlântica, IST, Tagus Park and Nova SBE
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancellation policy).