By taking care of you, we take care of everyone!
Our apartment guarantees compliance with all control and surveillance procedures for COVID-19 in accordance with the legal standards and guidelines adopted by the health services in our country.
This certification aims at protecting all of us and ensuring greater security for our guests.
We have received specialized training on what measures to adopt in the prevention and control of infection in Tourist Accommodations.
For your safety, we have available to all our guests the content of our internal protocol containing detailed information on how to comply with the basic rules of precaution, prevention and control of infection in relation to the outbreak of coronavirus COVID-19.
There you will find duly detailed all the prevention procedures carried in our apartment by us and for our guests, as well as the identification of all the measures to be implemented in case of suspected infection.
Welcome to CharmingLoft Lisbon Avenida! Your spacious, beautiful and comfortable apartment located near Avenida da Liberdade in a quiet neighbourhood.
CharmingLoft has a large and bright living room with a cosy lounge area. The kitchen is fully equipped for the needs of every guest. The two sizeable double bedrooms and a modern bathroom offers all the comfort and privacy you need for your holidays. There is a retractable single bed under the lounge for the 5th guest. Air conditioning and WiFi are available.
Registered in Tourism of Portugal (13810/AL)
Located near Avenida da Liberdade, a historic and luxury part of Lisbon, this unique apartment on a top floor boasts new in a building of the eighteenth century.
This traditional old house was recently renovated and decorated preserving the original spirit, where Portuguese tiles are combined with a modern, comfortable, and unique décor.
The apartment comprises a large and bright living room with a lounge area, an amazing brand new open kitchen, two double rooms and a bathroom. It has everything you need to make your stay cool and comfortable!
Amenities, extra info:
- The kitchen is fully equipped including toaster, dishwasher, and coffee machine
- The living room is equipped with a LED TV and Sound System where you can plug your Ipod
- Free WiFi in the entire apartment
- Free Toiletries / Hairdryer
- Iron + board
- Baby crib and high chair (upon request)
- Clean towels, linens and sheets provided upon arrival
The apartment is on a 4th floor. As most of the traditional buildings in the historic center, there is no lift available, which makes it less suitable if you have mobility problems.
Guests have full and exclusive access to the apartment.
Interaction with Guests
We will welcome you with a glass of Port wine, show you around, and explain how to handle the various appliances. We will be delighted to advise you on the best spots in the neighbourhood to make your stay enjoyable!
You will also receive my cell number, which you can always use in case of an emergency.
Avenida da Liberdade is a lovely neighbourhood where you can find local and fancy restaurants, trendy and luxury shops, and art galleries.
The apartment is a short walking distance to grocery shops and public transport.
The apartment is at 10 min walking distance from Bairro Alto and Principe Real, and at 15 min to the São Jorge Castle and Praça do Comércio.
Bairro Alto is a picturesque old quarter and well known for its bars, restaurants and trendy shops.
Principe Real is a gay-friendly area, boasting antique shops and galleries around the namesake square with an outdoor market of traditional Portuguese products.
São Jorge Castle is surrounded by traditional Portuguese neighbourhoods and is located in one of the seven hills of Lisbon. From there, you can enjoy the most breathtaking views of the city and the Tagus River.
The apartment location is excellent.
The subway is just across the street, and at a walking distance there are the Rossio train station bound to the World Heritage village of Sintra and the Cais do Sodré train station bound to the beaches.
The connection from the airport can be done by Aerobus, Subway (blue line to Avenida Station) or taxi, which cost 20 Euros.
Guests arriving by car can use a secure parking close to the apartment at 13 Euros per 24h.
The apartment is very central with easy access to all tourist and local spots, while on a peaceful and quiet street allowing you to arrive home and relax without being disturbed by the noise of the city.
Other Things to Note
In the apartment you will find a personalised guidebook with the indication of the main attractions of the city and the most hidden treasures not known to the majority of the tourists.
The apartment is a non-smoking and pet free environment.
1. The apartment is privately owned; the Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facility. The Owner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the apartment or others whom they invite to use the apartment.
2. Smoking and pets are NOT allowed. Smoking in the apartment or any pets at all may result in forfeiture of some or all of the security deposit or incur an additional fee.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the apartment. Any person in/on the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. Keep the apartment and all furnishings in good order. Return supplied movies and games to their original boxes before leaving. Clean any spills and excessive cooking / grilling residues. Report any damage to the Owner immediately.
5. Only use furniture and appliances for their intended uses. The Owner is not responsible for any damage to personal articles washed in the supplied washer.
6. Minimize noise or large groups after 11:00 PM.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. Additional rules and guidelines will be posted inside the apartment.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).