Reservations with minimum of 3 months.
Apartment 55 is a one bedroom apartment, located on the 4th floor (no elevator!) of a typical XIX century building. The building is side-by-side with an XV century fortress wall.
Perfect apartment if you want to share with anothers coworkers!
The apartment is 80m2 and includes:
– one bedroom with double bed (190x140cm)
– one living room with a double sofa-bed, dining area, and satellite TV
– a mezzanine with a single bed (not very comfortable: a mattress on the floor, low ceiling, light in the morning and low intimacy because it is on top of the living room)
– a kitchen with washing machine, oven, and stove, microwave and fridge with frozen compartment
– a bathroom with an ancient renewed bathtub
– a terrace, built within on the old fortress wall, with an amazing view over the castle, Lisbon roofs, and the Tejo river
Good to know:
– free Wi-Fi
– central heating
– Martim Moniz metro station is 150 meters away
– Rossio Metro station is 400 meters away
– the famous Tram 28E is 200 meters away
This is a licensed local lodging accommodation, registered at Turismo de Portugal (15042/AL).
– no parties
– no smoking inside
– the apartment must be left in good condition
– quiet time is from 22:00 until 08:00. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in is after 16:00 and check-out are 11:00, the latest.
Be aware that the check-in times are subject to previous planning, so they can be done between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on the availability, other arrangements can be made.
Lisboa City Tax
Please note that there is a city tax of EUR 2 per person, per night. This tax is charged to guests aged 13 and older, max of 7 nights.
This is not included in the total price and should be paid on site.
During the stay, the lead guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Eventual damages will be imputed and we reserve the right to charge the lead guest credit card.
Cleaning and Maintenance
– each flat is fully cleaned and prepared before your arrival
– when leaving, the tenant is obliged to leave the apartment in good condition
- in the check-in it will be charged 50€ of cleaning fee after check-out (should be paid by cash)
Under the law, we are obliged to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF), so all the guests are required to present a Passport or ID Card upon arrival.
Please note that the expenses (water/electricity/TV/NET) are not included in the monthly price.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).