This is a brand new apartment, it has a new smell. It's located in the heart of Budapest in in front of the Synagogue, in Wesselényi Street, in the downtown.
Our beautiful, newly renovated studio apartment is ideally placed to fit all travel needs. This apartment fits for 2 person.
Having a bathroom with a shower plus an additional, separated toilet to have your personal space outside of the bathroom.
There is a living room with an american kitchen and the dining area. Our kitchen is fully equipped so you can prepare several kind of meals.
There is a separated sleeping cabin with a high quality, comfortable bed in the living room.
There is a terrace area in front of the apartment. This is a perfect place to have a breakfast, drink a nice coffee, or smoke or just read your book.
The apartment is a first floor and there is an ELEVATOR.
There is a washing machine in the bathroom and a dish washer in the kitchen.
There are shops, restaurants, post office, drugstore, pharmacy nearly the apartment.
We have some House Rules
1. Guest’s ID or Passport or Driver's Licence copies are requested to send us, before the stay. Only Owner has the right to enter and inspect the use (according to the contract) and condition of the apartment regularly.
2. The apartment will be occupied only by Tenants.
3. Strictly forbidden to make loud noise in the apartment (with respect to other residents in the building) - (the agreement is subject to immediate termination in case of violation of this point)
4. Parties are strictly forbidden in the apartment (the agreement is subject to immediate termination and police measures in case of violation of this point)
5. Only authorized persons can stay in the apartment
6. Smoking is strictly forbidden in the apartment! Smoke detectors are situated in the apartment,
7. The Tenants have to take care about the regular cleaning of the apartment
8. When leaving the apartment, the entrance door (and grid) and windows must always be closed
9. The Tenants obliged to report to the Owner immediately, in case of any malfunction or damage - to avoid further damage.
10. Only toilet paper can be disposed in the toilet. Other paper and objects (regular paper, kitchen paper towel, towel, sanitary pads, household waste etc.) are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN to dispose in the toilet
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in his/her offer. From that moment, he/she has 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, if the owner has already approved your reservation request and you are no longer interested in it, only Flatio customer support can cancel it within 24 hours of approval. After this period, the reservation request can also be canceled by the owner.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid contract? In order to cancel your reservation for FREE, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time depends on the type of cancellation policy).