Situated in Albufeira, the largest, liveliest, and most energetic of all of the resort towns that line southern Portugal’s beautiful Algarve coastline, this comfortable 2BR apartment is perfectly equipped to accommodate up to 4 people, making it perfect for families or a group of friends. The house's garden is the perfect spot to lay back, enjoy the sun and enjoy a nice meal on the barbecue.
With all amenities, cozy decor, and natural light, we are sure that your entire stay will be one of comfort and peace.
It is comprised of the following:
- A master bedroom with a double-sized bed, comfortable linen, and access to the balcony.
- A second bedroom with two single beds and comfortable linen.
- A living room with a sofa, and a dining area for 4.
- A fully equipped kitchenette that comes with all the amenities you may require to prepare a delicious homecooked meal during your stay like an oven, stove, microwave, kitchen appliances, etc. There's also a dishwasher.
- Two bathrooms, both with showers. Towels, toilet paper, and a hairdryer are provided for your convenience!
- In the pantry, there's a washing machine.
- A lovely garden with a barbecue and a seating area where you can enjoy a meal in Algarve's beautiful weather.
Once you send a reservation request, the landlord is notified that you are interested in their offer. From that moment, they have 24 hours to approve or reject your reservation.
Landlords are mainly interested in the profile of their tenant. Do not forget to fill in all necessary information, add your profile picture, or even make a short video about yourself. Doing that will make you more attractive for the owner and your reservation will more likely get approved.
You can take a look at the contract in advance and online with every offer. After you sign it, you will find it in the application My Housing.
While arranging a contract on Flatio, you do not have to worry that it could be disadvantageous for you. Our contracts are made so that we avoid all problems! All of them are the same, used by all the landlords on Flatio.
Why would you waste time on personal apartment tours? Just use our virtual tour, which allows you to visit several flats in a just a few minutes, and you don't even have to leave your house.
We vouch for all our flat offers! If one does not look like it does on our website, you will get your money back and we will arrange compensatory accommodation for you.
How you can cancel a reservation varies depending on what stage the reservation is in.
Is your reservation request still waiting for landlord approval? Then you can simply cancel it directly from your My Housing web app!
However, suppose the owner has already approved your reservation request, and you are no longer interested in it. In that case, you can still cancel the reservation before you sign the lease agreement. Just consider that you should do this only in essential cases. Because when the landlord accepts your reservation, their property is stopped being advertised, and they can lose the chance to rent their property to someone else.
Do you have an approved reservation and also a valid agreement? In order to cancel your reservation, contact Flatio customer support well in advance of your contract beginning (the specific time and amount of refund depends on the type of cancellation policy).